1. Brief introduction
EM114016 is a Single Phase Two Wires Basic meter. It supports WIFI Communication 802.11 b/g/n Protocol. The prepayment function allows you to ‘pay as you go’ remotely. This meter’s event log allow users to record last ten times recharge’s token code and credit.
This basic meter has built-in 100A latching relay for load control. It has level 1 credit alarm. Green LED will flash when the credit is less than 10 kWh. If the balance is exhausted, users may borrow 10kWh power temporally via multi-function button.
2. Function description
(1) Measurement of active energy, voltage and current
(2) WIFI Communication 802.11 b/g/n Protocol
(3) Prepayment function via recharge token
(4) Event log: Last 10 times recharge token code and recharge credit
(6) Built-in 100A latching relay disconnect when overload
(7) Balance credit alarm by green LED flashes
(8) Emergency credit: can borrow 10kWh power temporally
1 Phase Basic Meter
LCD 5+1= 99999.9kWh